3 Proven Ways To Reduce Anxiety And Depression
What makes you happy? The answer to this question could be different for every one because happiness is relative. But one thing’s certain: Increasing your serotonin levels increases your happiness and decreases anxiety.
Scientists have discovered that increasing serotonin levels can boost your mood. Serotonin is known as the “happy molecule” because it is the key to having a positive mood and other health benefits.
In fact, those who do not produce enough serotonin can experience depression and anxiety. Here are some excellent ways to boost your serotonin levels:
- Eat a healthy diet. There are several types of food that trigger the release of serotonin. To minimize bouts of sadness and/or anxiety, try eating a balance of the following types of food.
- Animal protein
- Seafood rich in omega-3s
- Green tea
- Get enough vitamin D. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that aids in many processes. Those who have do not have sufficient vitamin D will notice changes in their mood, skin, and overall strength. You can get vitamin D from sun exposure, supplements, and skin care products.
- Take time for yourself. Positive self-image, confidence, and a good outlook on life influence the release of serotonin. Some activities that have the most influence include:
- Having an excellent skin care, makeup, and/or fashion routine
- Getting outside to enjoy the sun
Currently, nobody knows for certain what causes anxiety or depression but we do know there are ways to reduce the effects. If you suffer from either of these disorders, incorporate these three easy tips into your life and you will notice a huge difference!
If you found this information to be helpful, check out other articles in the “notes” section of Facebook. You can also sign up for our newsletter to have these info articles and unbeatable deals delivered to your inbox. Go to DermalDab.com for more information.
We are everywhere. Connect with us :)
- Dermal Dab